Totting up ban insurance from Keith Michaels
Have you been banned from driving after points totting up? If so, Keith Michaels can help with specialist totting up ban insurance. We have 30 years’ experience and specific insurance schemes in place for totting up ban drivers, always taking individual circumstances into account.
The totting up ban or TT99 (as shown on your driving licence) is a ban given at the discretion of a court for those who have received 12 or more penalty points on their licence within a 3-year period. Not all people who have this many points will receive a ban, but in most cases, they do, and will require specific totting up ban insurance/TT99 insurance.
Please call us today if you are looking for competitive totting up ban insurance as it is very difficult to pass on the information electronically.
92% of our clients rate us as excellent and ★★★★★ on Trust Pilot
or call us on 0208 329 1150
The Keith Michaels Difference
- 30 years’ experience
- Every customer is treated as an individual, not a policy number
- We are a UK-based office, not a call centre
- We are completely independent from any insurance company
- All policies are looked at on their own merits to find you the best policy available
Why Choose Keith Michaels?
We have specific insurance schemes designed exclusively for totting up ban drivers.
- Completing driver awareness and rehabilitation courses
- Previous NCB reinstated if available
- Priority claims management
- Monthly direct debit for all clients
- Staff have over 30 years’ van driver insurance experience
Rated 4.6/5 on Trustpilot
“Fantastic company with
great customer services”
★★★★★Justin Wells – AmWorld UK Limited
“for over 20 years the service has been exceptional.”
★★★★★Magdi El Masry
“Hands down the best
Get in Touch for your Totting Up Ban Insurance Quote Today
or call: 0208 329 1150
Totting Up Ban Insurance FAQs
Once we have this information, we will be able to arrange cover. As we are specialists for convicted driver insurance, will not be shocked by your ban and are happy to use our experience to arrange TT99 insurance cover for you. On rare occasions, exceptional hardship can be pleaded in court, find out more exceptional hardship here.
Follow this link for Banned driver car insurance.