Van Insurance after a conviction from Keith Michaels
Convicted drivers will be deemed high risk by most insurance companies for convicted driver van insurance. This means you may be forced to pay excessively high premiums and have to agree to a more substantial level of excess when you are insured.
However, even with a driving conviction, it’s still possible to get competitively priced van insurance with Keith Michaels. We provide great value insurance for convicted drivers who have existing driving convictions or are coming back from a driving ban. Whatever conviction or convictions you have, we have schemes in place to accommodate you.
We have been given a specific convicted driver scheme by an insurance company to insure only commercial vehicles. All classes of use can be covered (excluding courier and hire and reward).
If you drive, own, or operate a commercial vehicle and have been unfortunate enough to pick up a conviction (however major or minor) feel free to contact us for the cheapest rate we can find.
92% of our clients rate us as excellent and ★★★★★ on Trust Pilot
or call us on 0208 329 1150
The Keith Michaels Difference
- 30 years’ experience
- Every customer is treated as an individual, not a policy number
- We are a UK-based office, not a call centre
- We are completely independent from any insurance company
- All policies are looked at on their own merits to find you the best policy available
Why Choose Keith Michaels?
We have specific insurance schemes designed exclusively for convicted van owners and drivers.
- Completing driver awareness and rehabilitation courses
- Previous old No Claims reinstated if available
- Priority claims management
- Monthly direct debit for all clients
- Staff have over 30 years’ van driver insurance experience
Rated 4.6/5 on Trustpilot
“Fantastic company with
great customer services”
★★★★★Justin Wells – AmWorld UK Limited
“for over 20 years the service has been exceptional.”
★★★★★Magdi El Masry
“Hands down the best