Ex Company Car Insurance from Keith Michaels
As an ex company car driver you face the prospect of losing your no claims bonus when your arrangement ceases. This is particularly problematic should you choose to purchase the company car or attempt to insure yourself on a different vehicle.
Keith Michaels are well aware of this plight faced by thousands of drivers on the roads today. We are able to assist you thanks to our personalised insurance policies which offer an introductory no claims bonus equal in length to your no claims period as a named driver; all you need is confirmation from your employer and you will receive the cheap car insurance that you deserve.
To get the best deal as an ex company car driver, get in touch with one of our car insurance specialists today.
92% of our clients rate us as excellent and ★★★★★ on Trust Pilot
or call us on 0208 329 1150
The Keith Michaels Difference
- 30 years’ experience
- Every customer is treated as an individual, not a policy number
- We are a UK-based office, not a call centre
- We are completely independent from any insurance company
- All policies are looked at on their own merits to find you the best policy available
Why Choose Keith Michaels?
We have specific insurance schemes designed exclusively for ex company car drivers and owners
- Policies in either Company or Individual names
- Any driver over 21 policies are available
- Previous driving discounts
- Priority claims management
- Directors no claims bonus can be applied
- Staff have over 30 years’
- ex company car experience
Rated 4.6/5 on Trustpilot
“Fantastic company with
great customer services”
★★★★★Justin Wells – AmWorld UK Limited
“for over 20 years the service has been exceptional.”
★★★★★Magdi El Masry
“Hands down the best
Get in Touch for your Ex Company Car Insurance Quote Today
or call: 0208 329 1150
Ex Company Car Insurance Eligibility
How do I know if I am eligible for ex company car insurance?
You may be entitled to an ex company car insurance policy if the following sounds like you.
- You have bought your company car
- You have opted out of a company car scheme
- You do not have a “no claims bonus”
- You previously had a company vehicle but are now using your own
- You have a car provided by your company