Contract Hire Car Insurance from Keith Michaels
Contract Hire has now become the method of choice for many people to obtain cars, both for business use and increasingly for private ownership. The other main type of car lease is Personal Contract Purchase, and fortunately, Keith Michaels are able to provide a competitive quote for both business and private users.
The main issue for many insurance companies is the ownership of the car. It may well be that the vehicle in question is a business vehicle for company use. This means it will require company car insurance. Fortunately, we have many schemes for this particular contract hire car insurance requirement.
Many people are now entering into personal contract hire agreements and as such also need contract hire car insurance. The main issue on a standard car insurance policy will be the ownership of the car as title is retained by the contract hire company. We recognise this and have specific insurance policies in place.
92% of our clients rate us as excellent and ★★★★★ on Trust Pilot
Due to the nature of this type of insurance, please call us for a quote on 0800 542 2141
The Keith Michaels Difference
- 30 years’ experience
- Every customer is treated as an individual, not a policy number
- We are a UK-based office, not a call centre
- We are completely independent from any insurance company
- All policies are looked at on their own merits to find you the best policy available
Why Choose Keith Michaels?
We have specific insurance schemes designed exclusively for contract hire vehicle owners
- Policies in either Company or Individual names
- Any driver over 21 policies are available
- Previous driving discounts
- Priority claims management
- Directors no claims bonus can be applied
- Staff have over 30 years’
- contract hire experience
Rated 4.6/5 on Trustpilot
“Fantastic company with
great customer services”
★★★★★Justin Wells – AmWorld UK Limited
“for over 20 years the service has been exceptional.”
★★★★★Magdi El Masry
“Hands down the best