Hybrid Business Car Insurance from Keith Michaels
At Keith Michaels we can arrange insurance for a variety of specialist vehicles, including electric and hybrid business cars. Whether your business uses plug-in hybrids or fully electric company cars, we compare the widest range of business car and fleet insurance policies to give you the most competitive price.
Get in touch with one of our company car insurance specialists today to discuss your options for hybrid business car insurance. We can help you find the insurance that you need, whether that’s motor fleet insurance, insurance for leased cars or individual policies. Our experts will guide you through all the options and find the right insurance for the right price.
92% of our clients rate us as excellent and ★★★★★ on Trust Pilot
or call us on 0208 329 1150
The Keith Michaels Difference
- 30 years’ experience
- Every customer is treated as an individual, not a policy number
- We are a UK-based office, not a call centre
- We are completely independent from any insurance company
- All policies are looked at on their own merits to find you the best policy available
Why Choose Keith Michaels?
We have specific insurance schemes
designed exclusively for business car owners
- Policies in either company or individual names
- Any driver over 21 policies are available
- Previous driving discounts
- Priority claims management
- Directors no claims bonus can be applied
- Staff have over 30 years’ business car experience
Rated 4.6/5 on Trustpilot
“Fantastic company with
great customer services”
★★★★★Justin Wells – AmWorld UK Limited
“for over 20 years the service has been exceptional.”
★★★★★Magdi El Masry
“Hands down the best
Get in Touch for your Hybrid & Electric Business Car Insurance Quote Today
or call: 0208 329 1150
Hybrid Car & Insurance FAQs
Businesses with hybrid cars as part of their fleet can expect to save 15-30% fuel per mile per car compared to conventional vehicles. Hybrid and electric company cars are also cheaper to tax. The price of tax is determined by the car’s fuel type and emissions. Lower emissions mean lower tax. If your hybrid company cars emit less than 100g/km of CO2 emissions, you pay zero tax.