Keith Michaels are still open for business and we have put measures in place so that our services can continue to run smoothly during this time of uncertainty. Most staff are now working from the office – please see the contact us page of our website for details of how to get in touch . We wish you the best during these challenging times.
We understand that some customers may be experiencing financial difficulties during the Coronavirus pandemic. Please contact us should this be the case and we will endeavour to assist, for example by reviewing your cover to seek premium reductions, or possibly granting a payment holiday.
Our opening hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
In relation to the evolving situation surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19), Keith Michaels Plc continues to monitor all developments and take the advice distributed by the World Health Organisation (WHO) and Public Health England (PHE) in forming an appropriate response.
The Keith Michaels pandemic procedure is designed to provide guidance and direction on managing this specific risk.
It is also intended to operate alongside our clients & visitors specific pandemic procedures in respect to the areas within their control.
Keith Michaels Contingency Arrangements
We would like to assure our clients & visitors that in the event of any cases of Keith Michaels staff self-isolation or lockdown of Keith Michaels Office, we will be activating our business continuity plan to provide continuing support to our clients & Suppliers.
This plan enables our staff to work remotely and limit all but essential travel it also provides resilience to ensure services are provided to our customers on an ongoing basis together with ongoing customer communications.
In the event that meetings or site visits need to be cancelled due to COVID-19, we will ensure that as much notice as possible is given. We hope that you will support Keith Michaels in any decision that may need to be taken to ensure the safety of the Keith Michaels team and our customers.
We envisage that all of our Suppliers will have their own plans for addressing this particular issue. The Keith Michaels plan is intended to dovetail with that (rather than duplicate it). Nevertheless we would recommend that suppliers consider the following containment actions:
● Have continuing regard to the PHE Coronavirus (COVID-19): Latest Information and Advice updated at 14:00 daily:
● Being aware of (and ensuring your employees follow) the Returning Travel advice given by PHE
● Putting in place general control of flu/cold measures, such as additional signage for hand hygiene and making alcohol-based hand sanitizer available.
● Support the insistence that visitors and occupiers follow the guidance on hand washing and sanitising in the property.
As a reminder, the WHO recommends basic preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses namely:
● Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available
● Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands;
● Avoid close contact with people who are sick;
● Stay home when you are sick and seek medical attention as needed;
● Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the bin.
Notification of Suspected / Confirmed COVID -19 Case*
In the event that one of your employees, visitors or contractors should be considered either a Suspected or Confirmed positive COVID-19 case, we would ask that you:
● Notify the Keith Michaels dedicated email which is [email protected]
● If you are unable to email please call us on 020 8329 1150
● As part of that notification, please share with us your intended action (i.e. vacate, carry on restricted or unrestricted etc.).This will be dictated by your specific plan and your dialogue with PHE
The criteria for such a notification would be: If a member of staff is identified as a Confirmed or Suspected case and has attended the premises within 14 days.
Keith Michaels will then share this detail with our staff whom might have h ad contact with the suspected or confirmed case, so we too can activate plans, We will also continue to liaise with you to ensure the steps being taken by all parties are aligned in as much as is possible.
In the meantime, please do keep yourselves informed of any change to the government guidance and procedures and respond accordingly.